Friday, August 13, 2010

New Stamp Man Challenge 3 - Easel Card

Wowee time for the 3rd Stamp Man challenge already!!!! It's a lovely one this time- Easel cards. Any theme, as long as it's an easel card. I made mine for my good friend Kay's birthday, so it has a good home!



I used the Butterfly Beauties set from The Stamp Man- I loo-oove that set, it's so pretty and versatile. The card is 4 inches square, and there are lots of tutorials on how to make an easel card if you're not sure how- try this one here.


I used buttons to prop the front of my card up, but you could use anything that sticks up a bit!.


The main image was stamped then heat embossed. I made a mask for her face and then sprayed cosmic shimmer misters over in red and orange colours for her hair. I couldn't resist a bit more sparkle, so out came the Stickles.......


The Happy Birthday and the flower swirl are from the Butterfly beauties set too, the sentiment is stamped onto a bit of off cut from the main image.

Now it's over to you- don't forget there's a £10 Stamp Man voucher at stake here, so it's well worth a go!!! Can't wait to see all those lovely creations.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge- One for the girls
Crafty Cardmakers- Birthday

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love her firey hair :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a gorgeous card it is too, I love those stamps and adore the stunning oranges and reds. I will treasure it forever xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Lisa, I love the effect with the cosmic shimmers, the colours are beautiful

    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is just stunning!
    So love your colour combo!
    Thanks for joining this week over on Crafty Cardmakers!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Lisa! Easel cards are my favorite.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!