I made the top 3 over at One Stitch at a Time for my bookmark. How about that? I'm chuffed to bits!!!
Zoechaos sent me a little award, which looks like fun! So, the rules are-
I have to thank Zoe for the award- thanks!!!!
Proudly display the badge- done!!!!
Tell up to six outrageous lies about myself, and at least one outrageous truth, or switch it round and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.
Nominate seven creative writers who might be into doing this, post links to their blogs and let the blog owners know.
Here goes then- my outrageous truths and lies......
1. I am the love child of Barbara Windsor and Sid James.
2. I once tap danced on stage at Wolverhampton's Grand Theatre- as an adult!
3. I don't have anywhere near enough stamps or stash.
4. I looooove housework and cleaning.
5. I don't spend anywhere near enough time online.
6. I broke Edward Cullen's heart when I told him I didn't want to be a vampire and live with him forever (one for the Twilight fans.......)
7. As a wealthy heiress, work is an alien concept, and I spend my days having my hair and nails done and lunching with the beautiful people.
My nominations for this award are......
1. Vix, whose blog inspires me every single day!
2. Alizabethy, my DC friend whose cardmaking blog is just fab.
3. Lavinia, a new blog friend from WOYWW, whose cat looks just like mine!!!
4. Frankiesue, my Stampin' Up guru
5. Cindy, whose blog is a joy to behold
6. Lyndsey who owns my favourite craft shop
7. The Crafty Goat Girl- for having the best blog name out there!
Yay, I enjoyed that!!!!