Sunday, August 11, 2013

Monster cake

Doing my usual trick of colouring in images and then doing nothing with them...... I'm really trying to get through my stack of sad, neglected pictures! this one is a Bugaboo image I acquired for a DT project and didn't use, but he's kinda sweet....




I know that cake is some weird colours, but being a bit of a cake monster myself, I'd still eat it. 

I'm entering this into the Cupcake challenge, kinda inspired by the pretty blue,
and the Daring Cardmakers challenge- sweet things


1 comment:

  1. Oh I would so totally like a bite out of this cake! Those colors are bright, cheerful, and look so yummy! I love the little bit of glitter and that adorable monster! CUTE! So glad you shared your birthday card with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!