Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In hot water

With this ATC I was intending to make a teacup and teapot ATC for a swap my friend Kay is hosting over on docrafts, however, as ever, artistic things take on a mind of their own.......


The teabag is a digi from I Brake for Digis (don't forget if you order from them, use my SAVE10LISA code for a 10% discount). I masked it off and then swooshed some ink over the background and then stencilled through some waste from some punched flowers. The quote is by Eleanor Roosevelt.

Ingredients

Stamps- IBFD Teabag, Studio G mini alphabet, Artistic Stamper Gibson girl
Inks- Impress- camel and cherry pink, versafine onyx black


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have just started blogging and have added you as a follower as I like your stamping and colouring techniques. Please feel free to visit me and have a look around my blog.

    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!