Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Stamp Man challenge- monochrome

Apologies for my tardiness! Life's kinda gotten away from me a bit lately, and crafting has taken a back seat. I've started my new job and I'm settling into a new challenge and new hours, which have had a toll on my organisation at home! However, the children are back at school which means I get some daylight crafting time, woohoo, so no excuses!!!

This fortnight at the Stamp Man the challenge is monochrome- soooo, white and another colour- I went for standard black I'm afraid, but I'm kinda pleased with the result.


This gorgeous Hero Arts Clings Stamp-Engraved Flower stamp doesn't need much, it speaks for itself. So it suits a simple colour palette.

Right, over to you guys, pop over to the Stamp Man challenge (button on my right sidebar) and show us your stuff!

1 comment:

  1. This is so elegant Lisa, you're right the stamp does speak for itself, but I love the dotty background you've put it with x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!