Friday, January 18, 2013

January journal page

I've only just realised that I hadn't shared my journal calendar page for January with you. I needed bright and colourful to get me through  the month.....


Spot the Stampotique image..... yes I did cut all of that fence out......


Love heart throb, he's a fab stamp.


Feet!


Ah, what a lovely couple.


The squares with a bite out of them are my favourites.....

I'm entering this into the Stampotique Designer challenge #81- journal cover or page.


3 comments:

  1. Great journal page, great stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 your work - I've spend the last 3 days here just going through all your amazing stuff! :D

    Btw... I just came across this stamp...thought you might be interested for your Taekwondo collection :)
    http://www.mftstamps.com/clear-stamps?product_id=1224

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pages Lisa.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!