Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A shabby challenge for A Little Bit Crafty

Wow, these months are knocking along quickly........

Time for a new challenge at A Little Bit Crafty. 

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

This month we'd like you to show us your shabby creations. I'm not sure I've cracked the shabby style- although this certainly isn't neat and tidy, lol.


It's another little notebook for my craft fair- I used the fab little ghost stamp from one of our sponsors this month- the fabulous Octopode Factory. I've got him in rubber, but he's available, along with oodles of Lily's other wonderful creations in the Octopode etsy shop

So, if you do shabby much better than me (not difficult.....), get on over to the challenge blog and show us your stuff!

I'm entering this into the Corrosive challenge- cute and creepy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!