Sunday, March 25, 2018

Fan-tache-tic!



For this challenge from the cybercrop I used multiples, so 3 photos, multiple stamps, 3 papers, 2 tags, repeat of the same washi. This is one of my favourite layouts from the weekend.


The photo is from a birthday get together, where we had some fun with stick on moustaches. I went for orange and green as the main colours to tie in with elements in the photos.


The moustache stamps are such a smashing set, from Indigo Blu. I tried not to be too precious about them stamping perfectly, very unlike me.


And then I spent half an hour trying to come up with a moustache based pun for the title. Always the way.

Elements:

Papers: American Crafts Amy Tangerine- Sunshine and good times- Rainbow love
Amy Tangerine collection

Embellishments: Stampin Up- washi tape
Indigo Blu stamps- 
Versafine black ink

From my stash: Black alphabet, orange and white card


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!