Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Decoupage, erm....

Bit out of my stylistic comfort zone this post- I found some decoupage sheets in amongst my stash. goodness knows where they arrived from, but I thought I'd use them up on some cards.


They didn't turn out too badly, kinda simple, but they're sweet cards.

I got to practice my bow tying too! I'm not sure I'd buy any more decoupage, I find the layering up fiddly, and then they're too thick to post really. Ah well, at least I tried...


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It's in fact the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 pounds less than we do.

    (And realistically, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    CLICK on this link to discover if this quick questionnaire can help you unlock your true weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!