Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Stampman's blog hop

I've been reading the Stampman's blog, and have started doing their Blog hop. Well worth a look, some fabulous candy on offer!! They also have an award to post on your own blog next to your favourite piece of crafting of the year. Soooo, here's mine!!!











Big surprise, it's an ATC!!! It was one of my first attempts at collage using lots of inks. It's so bright and vibrant and I love the lady's snooty expression.It's also got a bit of 3D with the little beads in the corner. It's the first ATC I ever kept for myself.

I'm quite surprised that this is my favourite- there were a few close runners up. the majority of my work is stamped. Looking back through my gallery though, this one stood out to me. I keep a gallery of my work on the Docrafts site- click here for a look.Search for Lisa Sparkle.

I'm off to continue my blog hop- take a look if you have time! Stampman blog.

11 comments:

  1. Great work Lisa but you know I like your ATCs anyhow :D:D:D

    Fankoo for joining in the stampman blog hop and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours! She does look a bit snooty, doesn't she!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder you couldn't part with this ATC, a true piece of art. Like Sally says, the colours are lovely. I wonder what this lady is thinking?

    I've had a little peek at some others on your blog and they are also great, I'll be back to see more another time.

    Thanks for taking part in our blog hop and awards today.

    Happy New Year!

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great ATC Lisa, beautiful colours and wonderfully collaged. Thanks for hopping along with us.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic ATC Lisa. The colours are fabulous and I love the far away look in the gorgeous lady's eyes.
    I see you are a West Midlander like me, nice to meet you!
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! Great colours and images. So glad you joined in with the award, it's a great place to meet new people..and your blog I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa, just found your blog through the stampman...
    I noticed your from the midland's like myself.

    I have to say I think your blog is great, and I too love those stampotique images, and hope to get some of my own shortly. I particularly liked the snowmen ones...so I have plenty of time to get some for next christmas.
    Thank's for sharing your design's, I have become a follower, so can pop back to see lot's more..

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't think I would part with it either! Fab colours!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its so pleasing when something works can easily see why you treasure this its fab!
    Happy New Year

    Really enjoyed this as well for introducing so many new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous ATC - I can understand you not wanting to part with it. Have also enjoyed taking a peek at your lovely blog.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa, so nice to see you are a stamper and an ATC fan, vibrant colours, I love it.
    Thanks for joining in the blog hop and awards
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!