Monday, February 1, 2010

Loving Lavinia

OK, so if you're a stamp addict (like me.....) you'll understand what I mean when I say there's a stamp I need. Not just want, not just have to have, but NEED!!!! My friend Michelle has a gorgeous leaf branch stamp by Lavinia stamps. I used it on these ATCs last week when I visited for a crafty morning.



Lovely isn't it? I think that's on my hit list for the NEC show in March...... I love their secret garden gate as well. It started off as a bit of a problem session for me, I wasn't happy with anything I started to do. In the end, my mistakes made the browny yellowy backgrounds for these ATCs and a couple more.



As the quote goes- "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." Scott Adams.

1 comment:

  1. great set, love those stamps that owl think Lavina might owe you some advertising fees!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!