Sunday, May 9, 2010

Photobook for Jack

My gorgeous nephew Jack was one this week, and as I distinctly remember sitting in bed in a caravan on holiday crying my heart out because I was so happy to be an Aunty, I can't work out where the year went! I wanted to make him something to keep and decided on a little photobook.

 

It is 4 pieces of chipboard covered in Cosmo Cricket papers and laced together with string. I then added lots of photos, buttons, ribbon and letters. I like it!!!


The last page is left for his birthday photo! You can spot photos of my 2 children and my Dad on the pages as well. I love the distressed feeling of the papers, they were very easy to work with.

I enjoyed making this- could I be ready to tackle the scrapbook I've had hanging around for aeons???????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!