Sunday, May 30, 2010

Don't try to stop me, I'm on a roll......



I've made ANOTHER boy's card, this time with a little chap in mind, hence the hair colour and initial. It's the same Lli of the Valley stamp as last time, but this time a little bit brighter. The image is coloured with Promarkers (what else......) and the DPs are from Hot off the Press and DCWV.


I went for a long thin card- mostly because it was what came to hand first, but I think I like it, so I might do another one. The brown paper is punched with a fab Stampin up spiral punch.

This is being entered into the following challenges-

Simon Says Stamp- Blue and Green and Brown
Ooh La La- bright and Cheerful
Lili of the Valley- Sketch
Passion for Promarkers- Anything goes

Plus, just to get good inky value out of getting a stamp out, I made an ATC as well!


This is stamped on some leftover grey card and water coloured with Rusty Hinge Distress ink. The edges are sponged with the same ink through some sequin waste and then flipped over and pressed down to get a reverse impression. Cute isn't he?

4 comments:

  1. Wow! this is fabulous and your coloring perfect certainly bright and cheerful Thanks for joining us at Ooh la la Creations this week I do hope we see you again
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image that you have chosen, a great job with Bev's sketch, thanks for joining us at Lilli of the Valley this time, big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, what a fab boys card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this image and your card is stunning! perfect boys card! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!