Friday, October 8, 2010

The Stamp Man Challenge- Autumn!

Well the weeks are flying by over at the Stamp Man's challenge blog. Did you all enjoy the blog hop? I did, it was great having lots of new visitors to my blog. We'll be posting the winners soon, so watch this space!

This fortnight's challenge is Autumn. Very appropriate now that the night's are drawing in a bit more. Here's my card.


The main image is triple embossed- it's a gorgeous Stampendous cling stamp called Autumn Trees, and I used orange and copper embossing powders to create the panel. It's mounted onto some fabulous orange mirriboard which my Mom gave me, the photo doesn't do it justice at all! The little punched leaves are in the same orange mirri, with a few brown ones thrown in. I'm quite pleased with how it's turned out, it looks like the wind is blowing them about.

The leave word is from The Stamp Man's Nature stamp plate, I just stamped it 3 times. I was having a talk with Kay the other day about what sentiments to put on cards, and it always seems a bit weird not putting Happy Birthday or the like. This just seemed to fit though.

Right, over to you. Come and play over at The Stamp Man Challenges and you could win a fabulous prize :)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, the colours the background the images magnificent. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!