Friday, December 31, 2010

A musical present

I have a little altered notebook and Post-it note holder to show you. I made it with a musical theme for my son to give as a thank you present to his piano teacher at the end of last term.


The background sections are inked and stamped and then layered up with ribbon and lots of Stickles for some sparkle!

I'm entering this into the Stamp Something.... with glitter challenge......
.....and (skidding in at the last minute) into the Sunday Stampers Music challenge.


Ingredients
Stamps- Butterfly kisses Clear to you- Musical collage, Stampin Up- Baroque swirls, music stamp that I can't remember buying lol!
Inks- Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Inks in Tumbled glass, Broken China and Faded Jeans, Stazon Midnight blue
Stash- Stickles, ribbon, Vellum with music print

1 comment:

  1. Totally FAB idea! thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper .. Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!