Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Olives and hearts?

Now  know this will seem like a weird combination, especially when I tell you that this tag I made was for a 5 year old girl......



...however, I hope that when I tell you that she's my little girl's best friend in the whole wide world, you'll understand the hearts. Plus, when I tell you that she has olives in her lunch at school most days, you'll understand the olives.



I love this digi, it's really of 4 jars, but this time I only needed 2- very versatile! It's called Jars and is available from the I Brake for Digis shop , and as usual if you use my discount code- SAVE10LISA - you'll save 10%!

I used Promarkers, Stickles and my new Nesties. The back layer was put through my Cuttlebug for a bit of texture.

I'm entering this into the Digi day challenge over at Stamp Something.

7 comments:

  1. What a really fabby project!! I love the tag and your fun images!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is going to love this! So personal and special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very fun - it is so special because you included some of her favorite things - olives -
    that made me smile.

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always think personalizing something for someone is a wonderful gift. What a great example of that here. Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab project, love the shape and colours. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!