Monday, January 10, 2011

Stampotique ATCs- mesh and metal

Had a bit of a busy weekend one way and another, and didn't feel much like crafting, which is unlike me, but a by-product of being continually shattered, I suspect! Kay, Michelle and I managed our crafty session on Thursday, so I got my favourite Stampotique stamps out and came up with these for a mesh and metal themed ATC swap.



The metal is Croco paste which cracks beautifully when it dries. Both the kitty and the blob heads (as I affectionately think of them), were stamped straight onto the backgrounds and coloured with white gel pen and a smidge of yellow Promarker for the blob head family.

I knew they needed words, but couldn't come up with any for the kitty, until Kay said he looks as if he's venturing out on stage, and the silver looks like a curtain. So- brave little kitty for going on stage all on his own!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!