Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Autumn fat page

I haven't made a Fat Page for aaaages, thought I'd show you what I came up with for the September swap I'm part of- the theme is autumn.




I stamped one of my favourite Lost Coast stamps of a gorgeous tree scene onto cream card in Versamark and clear heat embossed it. Once it was dry, I blended Distress Inks in Rusty Hinge, Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade and Aged Mahogany to make a sunset (or sunrise I suppose), and give it an autumnal hue.

I didn't know what to do to finish the panel off, but on Friday night I spent a lovely couple of hours with some crafting mates- Angy, Kay and Margaret and Angy had the saying stamp.....a bit of tissue paper later and the panel was done! It's mounted onto gold hologram card and brown to make it up to the requisite 4 inch square.

Here's the back.



2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!