Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The budgies.......part one.

So.... the budgies......


I adore my Stampotiques so very much I decided to make something with them to keep. This is a tag book- the outside cover is covered but not finished yet.


A bit closer.....



Awww, the budgies have fallen out of love..... I made this for the Stampotique designers' challenge- April showers.

The clouds are Unity stamps, the background is made with radiant rains and I've used liberal amounts of glossy accents- well, why not?

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love this ... the budgies are so sweet! I like all the drips too.
    AngelaC

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww very cute, those budgies are just ace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO Sweet.... Thanks so much for joining us for this weeks challenge at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.
    Warmly
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your budgies, so tweet.....

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Stampotique, too, Lisa! I really like the budgies, but, for now, they remain on my wish list! I love how you used them here, and find the way you are creating your tag book inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!