Friday, August 2, 2013

Crafting Musketeers GDT- a cheeky monkey

I'm happy to be the Guest Designer on the Crafting Musketeers challenge blog this month. The challenge is a sketch-

I'd got a card in mind that fit this sketch perfectly.


Aw, I forgot how much I like Changito monkey. The papers are from a 12x12 American Crafts stack I had for my birthday. I've resolved not to be stingy with my papers- after all I can always buy more right? Not that I'll ever run out.......


Check out the challenge, there's a whole month to have a go!

I'm also entering this into the Crafty Cardmakers challenge- 1 image, 2 patterned papers, 3 embellishments (eyelets, string, raffia)



3 comments:

  1. Love this Lisa. I am another fan of Changito, he is just too cute. Did you draw all your hanging vines?

    Thanks for sharing your great card with us, love that dimensional palm tree and those vines!

    Lin xx
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card, love the cute little monkey. Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab card! Your image is so sweet and the string and eyelets look great :) Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!