Thursday, April 24, 2014

Bla bla bla



Lately I'm in the mood for colour, and lots of it- I went a bit mad with the Distress Inks- Pickled Raspberry is my absolute favourite- over some heat embossed hearts. I got the heat gun back out for the bla text and neon green splats. Then I attached the gorgeous wings to Head (Stampotique, what else?), and added some freestyle gilding.
It sounds a bit more complicated than it was to be truthful!

I'm entering this into the A Sprinkle of Imagination anything goes challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Very cool!
    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love colour!!! Love that background, so vibrant. Thank you for playing along with this months challenge over at A Sprinkle Of Imagination! Hope to see you again soon! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!