Sunday, July 20, 2014

Anything goes challenge at That craft place

It's a fab Anything Goes challenge at That Craft Place this fortnight. That's an easy one, right?


That Craft Place Challenge Blog

I made a cover for a little concertina book. I have NO idea what's going in the book, but I love the cover!


The Mad Hatter is a stamp from Octopode, and the funky flowers are Ditzie Design Digis. There's a background stamp honeycomb wire in there from That Craft Place as well as some fab gold skeleton leaves. It's well worth a pop over to see what they have in stock!

Right, on with the weekend, hope you're having a good one!

I'm also entering this into the Stamping Sensations challenge- Summer flowers.

3 comments:

  1. Love this!! Just popped over to say 'Happy Birthday' as true to form your card is still here on my desk. I'd blame the heat but it happens all year round, more to do with advancing years I think. Anyhow hope you had a great day, Cindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous creation -Love that sentiment, so very true, lol! Thanks for joining in our Summer blooms challenge at stamping sensations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, loving the splash of colour. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!