Thursday, July 24, 2014

Summer, summer, summertime!

Bye bye school for a few weeks, and after today, bye bye work for me for a few days too, hurray! I made notebooks for Miss Little Legs' lovely teachers- this one was a favourite.


I think it's the colours, so bright and summery.


The Lavinia fairy is stamped twice and cut out so that she pops up a bit from the background. I indulged in one of my most-used techniques round the edges- stamping in a lighter colour, then overlaying with black. It gives the border depth. 


Lots of sparkle!!! Well, you'd expect no less from me!

I'm entering this into the Lavinia Stamps blog challenge- summer colours,
and also into the Stamping Sensations challenge- summer blooms
and the Crafting Musketeers challenge- summertime

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's beautiful, thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia Stamps Challenge, good luck, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Lisa, such gorgeous colours, and a lovely scene! Some happy teachers, I have no doubt! Thanks for sharing your beautiful notebook with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab project , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great make! those colours are beautiful. Many thanks for joining the Lavinia Stamps challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!