Monday, December 22, 2014

Stampotique Christmas houses

I bought these little Tando houses on a whim. So glad I did!


Christmas houses with my beloved Stampotique boys!


The houses are covered with paper, lot of stickles bling on the snowy eaves. The boys are watercoloured, with extra corpse green around the eyes......


The edge of each roof is stamped and embossed with another Stampotique image- white embossing powder and then a few snowy pearls for added texture. 


And of course they all needed a few words to finish them off!

The Stampotique designer challenge this month is anything goes, so I'm off to enter :)

7 comments:

  1. These are fabulous - quirky and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky are you to have the Stampotique Boys as visitors each year now they all have a place to stay. Wonderful peojects love each one:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! Great fun Lisa :)
    Thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    I wish you a Happy New Year!

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love little houses and I love Stampotique so your houses are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! Love, love, love your little houses!

    Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge. Happy 2015. Gez

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!