Monday, February 26, 2018

Smile

Ever liked a layout so much that you do it all over again? I enjoyed my Red Belt layout, and once you have it all sorted out, it's a short cut to creating another page. 


I changed the colour scheme, obviously, but kept most of the elements in the same place.


I echoed the teal, pink, black and gold on the bird paper, and it was easy to pull together.


I'm a real fan of cutting papers or cards in half to make them go a little further. I did it with the heart card, and the stripey pieces. The gem dots add a spot of shine.


Elements (mostly from MTS kits):

Papers:
Pink Paislee- Paige Evans- Pick me up 22
Maggie Holmes- Flourish- Songbird
Crate Paper- Main squeeze- Purrfect

Embellishments:
Pink Paislee- Pick-me-up journaling spots
Bo bunny- Misc me journaling cards
Flair- Bramble fox
Crate Paper- Good vibes- stickers

From my stash- white and black card, gem spots, washi tape



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!