Tuesday, July 16, 2019

On the front


After making my bunting I had some offcuts of paper spare. I love this photo of my husband and girlie on the front at Weston-Super-Mare. This layout came together really quickly- half an hour before I went up to bed and wahey, there it was.


You guessed it, more black pen. It just works!


I needed a journaling card, so I cut this cute circle in 2. I often cut things in half to make it go further, and it all matches then! 

I love the fairground paper, I think it's Maggie Holmes. It was in the sale at Hobbycraft for a bargain price, I do so love a bar-gain!


I came back to this page the next morning, and it just needed something else, so I picked up the colour of my girl's top in the orange triangles. It's OK to come back and change or add things later- the benefit of perspective!

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!