Sunday, August 4, 2019

Tired but happy


 Yesterday was Crop day. Hurray! I love Crop day. 
Only 3 layouts to show this month, but they're good ones...


This first one was based on the square offcut of inky stampy goodness that I found on my desk and took along to Crop. I chose colours for the mats that complemented it, and the same for the photo. It didn't need much!  



I snagged the alphas from the freebie table, my girl was so exhausted in this photo. We'd had a full on day or two and were waiting for my son and husband in Costa coffee. The smoothie perked her up, but she had such a tired little face.


I am pleased with this background. It's Distress Inks splodged onto a craft mat and sprayed with water, then I dunk the paper in. Lots of stamping over the top too. Happy inky fun!

Thanks for looking- more layouts to follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!