Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What a week!!

Whew! What a week I've had!!! Soooo busy, both at work and at home, so my crafting time has suffered. No craft session with my crafty mates this week, and very little time to craft on my own.

I did manage to whip up a couple of birthday cards for 2 little boys who turned 4 this week. I own several cutie stamps, but don't use them very often. I rarely make cute ATCs, and tend to save the cute stamps for card making. I used a couple of lovely Elzybells stamps to make these cards, and got out my growing Promarker collection for a colouring session.

Here's the image I coloured.
I stamped the knight and dragon first (isn't the dragon sweet?), then stamped them again on a postit note and cut it out to use as a mask so that I could stamp the castle in the background.

I love my Promarkers (I'm yet to venture into Copics, but I'm sure I will), they make blending colours so easy. I'm intending to stamp lots of my cutesy images out so that I can sit and colour them in front of the tv when I'm watching something with the kids. Then, when I need a last minute card, I'll have something to work with. Good idea eh???

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww that's so cute! I love how friendly the dragon looks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!