Saturday, June 5, 2010

Oh dear, it's all gone a bit weird........

Hmmmm, you know that feeling when you sit down to make one thing and end up with something else? Well it keeps happening to me today..........

This one started off as a new baby card- honestly!!!!


I got a piece of card out, decided my scrap card that I work on was ready to be cut up, cut it into ATC sized pieces and next thing you know I'm cutting out a skeleton! It's called the Duchess of Bedfordshire, as the face was cut off a box of Duchess of Bedfordshire tea!

Then I was on a roll, and the backgrounds I'd cut from my scrap card were so interesting, that I ended up with these 2....




I love the flower stamp on the first one, it's a  Penny Black one and it needs nothing more than a nice ink pad to look good. The last one is my favourite though, I love those Stampotique girlies....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!