Saturday, November 6, 2010

Woohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won again, and AGAIN!!

Got back from a very busy day's errand running and shopping to find out I've won another challenge and come second in yet another!!! I'm having a verrrrrry lucky week!



I won some gorgeous stamps at Sweet Pea Stampers with my easel card.



Then I won second place and a voucher for Joanna Sheen at By the Cute and Girly with a spooky ATC.

Now I need to go and make sure we've got a lottery ticket..... I'm feeling lucky.....:)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Lisa! Got my lottery ticket already, hopefully some of your luck will rub off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG! Enjoy your prizes. :D
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you're on a roll girl! Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news - well done.
    luv {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both gorgeous pieces so well deserved wins - I notice that ATC was the clever one re the words, I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!