Sunday, March 31, 2013

It's April tomorrow!

Skidding in at the last minute.......skin of my teeth.......with April's calendar journal pages.


Apologies for the photo quality- I waited too late to take it, and the light had gone. Still, you get the idea- lots of green and yellow. I'd got the colours in my head weeks ago, and the recent bout of snow (still lying on the ground here), just made me more determined to have some spring like colours on my pages.


The frog is one of my all time favourite stamps, he's magnificent. Coloured with watercolour pencils, and lots of punched flowers to frame him.

The green post tag was in the rubbish at work, so home with me it came! The bunny was on an Ester present my daughter opened this morning, a last minute addition, but he works! I've collected offcuts of backgrounds for ages with this sort of layout in mind.

I'm entering this into:
Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge- Spring flowers
Try it on Tuesday- recycle it! (bunny and tag)
Corrosive challenge- Spring fling

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love that frog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous project!
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great pages, love the colours and great re-cycling. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pages! So bright & cheerful, and perfect for Spring! Thank you for joining our Corrosive Challenge this fortnight. Good Luck on the draw!
    Ruza, CDT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!