Monday, June 27, 2011

Dorothy and Glinda

Follow the yellow brick road, de dum, follow the yellow brick road, de dum, follow, follow, follow, follow...... are you singing along?

I've started to dream in Octopode characters. 

The backgrounds for these two are from a sprayed Dylusions ink background with lots of stamping and inking on top, that was left over from a card I made- it was just right for a couple of ATC backs! I added some scraps of torn book pages and more inking and stamping in white - looooooove my Brilliance white ink pad.


Glinda and Dorothy have been hanging around my desk for an eternity, after I had a mad cutting our session a few weeks back. They're highlighted with a touch of glaze gel pen. The used penny stamps arrived on a letter and were just the right colour, and as I'm hosting a postage stamp swap on Docrafts at the mo, they'll fit in perfectly.

I'm entering this into the HDH Macabre Monday swap- From the bone pile

6 comments:

  1. I love those atcs, stunning background....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cool - they are really great.
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab use of your scraps Lisa, these are wonderful. And yes, I'm singing along :P
    Thanks for playing with us at HDH this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm singin' too! these are just FAB! Love the colors and of course Octopode is a FAVE! Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH. OOps, I guess we forgot our linky this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just looking at these brilliant atc and then spotted the postage stamp, better go check when they are due.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!