Saturday, April 21, 2018

Double denim- TN


A very quick post today, to show a traveller's notebook page.


Such a cute photo, of my little brother rocking the double denim in the 70s. I had stamped and inked some extra background from the layout I posted on here yesterday, so I used it on this page. I cut out a couple of scalloped strips from a patterned paper to top and tail the photo.


I used a few embellies in matching colours and edged in yellow washi. I'm really enjoying these littler pages. And I'm completely in love with those teeny Heidi Swapp glitter letters, they're so neat!

Elements:

Paper: Crate Paper- Maggie Holmes- Carouse- Cotton candy

See yesterday's post for inks etc...

Embellishments: American Crafts- Vicki Boutin- Die cut frames
American Crafts- Shimelle- Box of crayons- Ephemera
American Crafts- Heidi Swapp- Glitter letter stickers
Black Uni-pin pen 0.5 nib

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!