Sunday, April 29, 2018

You inspire me


Ooh it's been a bit of a week! Lots of family and home stuff going on, which means crafting time is even more precious than ever. Do you find that when life gets stressful, and its difficult to carve out time to be creative, that's when it's vital to make sure you do so? Crafting keeps me sane.

So- this layout is created with the central panel left over from my Hey! layout - click here to see the process.

The central circle was the mask I used, it looked so pretty I just carried on stamping!


Love those Thickers. They're soooooo sparkly. 


The white dots help make the letters pop on the black background, top tip!


I was sceptical about using a black word, or the page, I initially thought a white one would pop out more, but the black works on the busy background. I love how the yellow of the background ties up with the yellow t-shirt in the picture.


The more I look at it, the more it reminds me of a world globe- that was unexpected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!