Monday, April 16, 2018

Selfie



Every time I leave my phone unattended my lovely family reward me with lots of sneaky selfies. Usually with gorgeous funny faces pulled.


I love the summer sweetness of these papers from the February Papermaze kit, they're ice cream summery and very pretty. So, I edged everything with black pen to try to tone down the saccharine a little bit...


How cute is the toucan? I bought these Dear Lizzy die cuts specifically to use with the papers in this kit. The little camera clip was from the Papermaze kit.


The alphabet was a Papermania one I've had in my stash for a while, and although I like how it looks, they're flipping horrible to use. They're chipboard and difficult to push out of the chipboard sheet with the sticky intact on the back. Half of these I had to glue on, as the bottom layer of board with the sticky didn't come out! All alphabets are not created equally!

Elements:
Papers: Photoplay- Cotton candy
Shimelle- Little by little- Seek the moment
Pink Paislee- Paige Evans- Turn the page 01
Card: Bazzill- Coastal and Lagoon

Embellishments: Papermania alphabet
Queen & co lollies
Pearls and camera clip from Papermaze kit
Black Uni-pin pen 0.5
American Crafts- Dear Lizzy die cut shapes
Bramble Fox- flair


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!