Friday, April 6, 2018

Hello. You are amazing.


This challenge was to use washi tape. I'd already got this pretty, pretty layout in mind. I'd picked up the chevron pink paper from TK Maxx for £1 a packet a few weeks back. I cut out round the chevrons to put a wide strip onto my page.


The washi complements the blue and pink in the postcard I used. I'm glad the blue is in there, it would be too saccharine otherwise. I'd planned on journaling on the little flowery flag journaling card, but in the end it looked too cream on the white background, so I washi taped it. 


This card came with a Bramble Fox acrylic word on it, and I'd kept in to use, it's far too nice to throw away!

Elements:

Paper: Vivi Gade
Card: from my stash

Embellishments: Pink Paislee- Pick-me-up journaling spots
Washi tape, doily- from my stash
Postcard- Bramble Fox

Thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!