Wednesday, May 16, 2018

First time cowboy


A quick layout today, I had great plans for crafting loads this Sunday, but as usual, life got in the way! I settled for a well trodden path, of using up my scraps to create a background. I save offcuts, and branding strips, and they were building up, so it was good to get them stuck down!


It's an easy make, because the layout is pre-set, it's just a case of matching the colours up. This one has quite muted brown, green and burgundy tones, with the odd strip of red.


The words at the side of the photo include the journaling spot- this was my husband's first time riding a horse.


Elements:

Lots of strips of paper from my scrap box!

Alphabet- Thickers- Together
Alphabet- American Crafts- Heidi Swapp- Glitter letter stickers
Crate Paper- Here+There- Stickers
Crate Paper- Good vibes- Stickers

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!