Friday, May 4, 2018

Fun in the sun


I threw a lot at this layout, but I think it works!



Quick look at the desk mid-scrap. Looks like I'm working on a space the size of a postage stamp, my desk is quite large really.


Lots of layers on this one, and lots of drawing with my trusty black pen.


I swooshed the background with distress inks, and splodged black ink (actually graphite).


I'd been wondering where to use those lovely swans. The swans aren't particularly relevant to the layout, but the size, shape and colour was what I wanted, so it stayed!


I was determined to use the Be fearless banner on a layout for my daughter. I've just realised I've included several banners- how about that, weird how things turn out by accident.


The fun word is a metal paper clip. 


I love stripes, there's something particularly stylish about black and white stripes (or dots) with colour. 

Elements:

Papers: American Crafts- Jen Hadfield- Patio party- Glow
American Crafts- Heidi Swapp- Hawthorne- Nightfall

Embellishments: American Crafts- Heidi Swapp- Glitter letter stickers
Amy Tangerine paper clips
Maggie Holmes- Crate paper- Flouirish- Stand outs
Simple stories- I am- Bits and pieces

Distress Inks: Squeezed lemonade, Salty ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!