Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I am awesome


This photo of my beautiful Kiki cat is brilliant. She's saying "I'm awesome, do my bidding Hooman!"

The layout is from a fabulous challenge at the May bank holiday Mind the Scrap mini cyber crop. The challenge was to follow a list of instructions (a la Technical Challenge in Great British Bake Off), and it was really good fun!


Tiny attacher action alert!


One of the instruction steps was to add a banner- love how that has turned out, and how it pulls the cluster of embellishments together, and extends it under the photo.


I've used loads of favourite papers on this one, and they're not all from the same set, so I pulled it together with the pops of yellow. Little stacks of paper at the side of photos or at the edges of the page is a great way to use up scraps of paper offcuts.


Elements:

Papers: American Crafts- Jen Hadfield- Patio party- Glow
Decotime- Cardboard patterns
Photoplay- Cotton candy
Shimelle- Little by little- Seek the moment

Embellishments: Shimelle Box of Crayons ephemera
Thickers alphabet
Simple Stories I am- Bits and pieces
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
Crate paper- Here+There stickers
American crafts- Vicki Boutin- Die cut frames
Pink Paiselee- Auburn Lane- Embellishments

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!