Sunday, May 6, 2018

Naughty faces- TN


I adore my traveller's notebook. Its a great size to work on, and seems to lend itself to stamping and mixed media stuff a bit more than larger 12x12 pages. This page was one I've always intended to do- I'd taken 2 photos of my children on holiday a couple of years ago. One was a beautifully angelic photo, with both of them looking gorgeous. The other, taken seconds later shows 2 really mischievous, naughty faces. They're a couple of my all time favourite photos. 


Here's the 2 pages together. I'd made the Adventure one a few weeks ago, so the time was right to add the naughty faces to the TN!


There are aa couple of layers of papers, and then a row of Stampotique monsters to match my 2 monster. I watercoloured these, and made a little video on how I did it, hopefully I'll upload it to my YouTube channel soon!

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!