Wednesday, November 11, 2009

NEC- Craft shopping at its best!!!

I had a bit of a busy weekend- shopping at the potteries in Stoke with my Mom on Saturday and a fabulous trip to the craft exhibition at the NEC on Sunday with my mates Kay and Michelle. It was our second time, and we weren't as organised this time, so we didn't see everything, but I still managed to spend more than I'd intended and bought lots and lots AND LOTS of stamps!!! We met Chippa and Wordy from the Docrafts ATC forum and I managed a couple of ATC swaps with them.All in all it was great fun,but very tiring. Wanna see my new stash?



New stamps from Lavinia, Stamps Away,Paperartsy, Artistic Stamper, Heidi Swapp and lots more..... I've also bought some Croco and Ferro to try- Croco is painted on and then crackles, whilst Ferro is metallic and can be stamped into. I watched Leandra from Paperartsy demonstrating the Ferro and had to buy it and have a go. She gave me the demo piece, so I've got a bit of inspiration!!!!

So all that lovely stash to play with and I haven't had time to do much crafting!!! I grabbed an hour yesterday and came up with these....




Can't wait to play with the rest of my new stash.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!