Friday, February 26, 2010

You and me, me and you.

Had a teeny tiny spot of time with nothing in it this morning, so I sat at my desk, and this is the result. Don't they make a stunning couple?


Background is cosmic shimmered, stamps are Stampotique and a really cheap phrase stamp I picked up for pennies at Dunelm. White gel pen for skin and highlights and a bit of doodling round the edges.


Had a difficult day today at work, but a smashing one at home- lots of cuddles from my kids and deliveries from the postie and home delivery man. I got..... Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints- 10 different colours!!!! Also my latest Stampin' Up delivery with 4 different stamps sets and an ink pad (like I need any more.....) Finally but far more important- my Tim Holtz book and assorted goodies from QVC. So that's tonight sorted with Sir Tim of Holtz and his wonderful ideas............ Very, very happy smiley face indeed.

1 comment:

  1. I love what you do to colour and highlight these images, great stuff for me to gaze upon wishfully! Enjoy your HAUL of new stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!