Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WOYWW- What a mess!!!!

Hello and Welcome to my What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday post. Here's what my desk looked like at 6.30am this morning before I left for work.


What a mess!!!!!! You can see the results of my craft morning with my friends yesterday, when I made good use of Kay's BIIIIIG flower punches to make some funky flowers. There's also some bits of stash from my NEC trip- the Big & Juicy ink pad and Distress Inks, and some nearly finished tags with a tree and fairies on, for a Facebook tag swap group. Plus some cool 2 step stamping flowers from Stampin' Up in the bottom right corner. There's also my new Moleskine film journal, which I had for Mother's Day and have finally started to write in.

I'm going to risk a swing now- don't be shocked!!! Swing right......


Even more of a mess!!!!! My desk is L shaped, so the junk tends to float to the right. You can see my ever present heatgun, my beloved crop-a-dile and my box of stamps to be filed away, which never seems to be empty despite me putting them away each weekend. There's also a black box of flower and leaf punches that I am planning to make use of one evening in front of the telly with my scraps box.

Swing left, miss the arch through to the kitchen, and you get to......


My as yet unfinished stamp storage unit, built by my clever husband. I need to buy more boxes to put on the shelves and then I can finish sorting my stamps. Can't wait!!!!

Soooo, what's on your work desk? To see more go to Julia's blog.

16 comments:

  1. wow looks so good! all the pretty flowers and I see some of my wish list stamps in the background too!

    {{hugs}}mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats not a mess thats just a space being used :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I love that storage, how fab.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The storage is fab ... can I borrow hubby? ... when you have finished with him ... of course :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No not a mess, you're just being creative LOL. Your storage is looking fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh your journal is fabby!!!! ooh your storage is nice too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab flowers and great storage. Hugs Pamx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab storage, hurry to get the boxes! Those big ol flowers are lovely..whatcha gonna do with them?

    ReplyDelete
  9. A sort of creative chaos ...love it. Want a better look at those tags ...they look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brill storage, do you hire hubby out? Could do with someone handy.... Great desk, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh love the look of those BIG flowers and you have a very clever DH if he built the stamp storage... do you rent him out?

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow - you must have had a great time at the NEC - wanted to go but couldn't. liking the stamp storage. i don't have a great many stamps but yours will be so efficient when complete.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely stuff, very interesting desk for snooping! Enjoying it very much!
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stamps storage, should make it so much easier and get some stuff off your desk too. Love the big flowers and working with scraps and the little punches in front of the tv is a great idea.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm liking the look of those flowers! The stamp storage looks the bizz

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait too see that storage finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!