Thursday, December 16, 2010

OK, spot the obvious mistake!

This is a calendar I've made for my Mom, her kitchen walls are yellow. I know there's something missing......can you spot it? I can't find the little rip off calendar I bought weeks ago!!!! So I've had to post an unfinished project, but I'm sure you'll forgive me and use your imaginations to visualize a little white calendar fixed to the bottom!



I used the Jars digi from I Brake for Digis and printed it a couple of times so that I could cut out extra jars to layer them up. I love that the olives double up as little oranges and the chilli peppers are just gorgeous. I've coloured with Promarkers (of course). The base is a page from a chipboard album by Papermania, covered with a white card background decorated with my favourite Paperartsy swirl.

The next layer is some spotty Stampin Up paper, then yellow card, cut with a nesties label die. The numbers and the whole thing is covered with Stickles, so it really glitters.

If you want to order from  I Brake for Digis use my SAVE10LISA discount code for 10% off!!

I'm entering this into the Passion for Promarkers Anything goes challenge.

I'm off to wrap more presents...........

Ingredients

Stamps-  I Brake for Digis- Jars, Paperartsy swirl
Inks- Impress Mustard
Promarkers- Gold, Yellow, Moss, Pear Green, Berry red, Red, Carmine, Mandarin, Bright Orange
Stash- Papermania chipboard album, ribbon, yellow Stickles, chipboard numbers

8 comments:

  1. Your mum will love it, hope you find your callender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's fab anyway- lovely bright colours!! Thanks for joining in our Mega challenge at PFP, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lissa, what a gorgeous calendar ;) I love the images and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    Have a wonderful Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab calendar Lisa, love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful calendar Lisa. Love the design and the colours also. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Hugs
    Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Posted ya a couple on Friday Lisa x

    A beautiful creation, thank you for playing the Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for Promarkers and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT idea Lisa! Love those fun colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the yellow colour on your calendar. Beautiful. Tahnks for joining PFP's mega challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!