Sunday, May 1, 2011

New ATC challenge blog- first challenge is......Anything Goes!

So, the new ATC Challenge blog is up and running and the first challenge is underway. It's an easy one for the first time- anything goes! So, show us what little wonders you've been working on.

There's a fabulous DCWV paper stack up for grabs for the lucky winner, and lots of fabulous inspiration from the Design Team over on the challenge blog along with all the details and rules. Here's mine....


A big fat bee! I picked up the CArt-US stamp at the NEC show and he's fabulous. The background is a smacked acetate teachnique, and the flower stamps are all Hero Arts Real Flowers. The word is a rub on and I should really have called the ATC Scent, right? Except the bee spoke to me and it's called A Big Fat Bee......

The flowers are stamped using my Aquamarkers. I'm still unsure whether I like these or not, some of the colours are like paint, others watery and non existent. The jury's out, I might have investigate some tutorials.

Right, what are you waiting for? Show us your ATCs!

6 comments:

  1. It's lovely. AM loving the 'smacked acetate' technique name.....am sure it wasn't called that when someone showed it to me...better for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design and colours Lisa and your bee is gorgeous.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. it gorjuss hun, need to know more about this technique

    hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the thought of smacked acetate, lol. And I loooove your bee! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the new challenge, cracking start this atc is fabulous. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Atc :) Fantastic bee! Loving the smacked acetate! Good luck with the challenges. Have fun.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!