Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Last Christmas card, I promise.......

This is the one I'm sending out. I've not made many, I just didn't have time, but I've made a few. Well, I had to didn't I, after I insisted on buying these little bauble stamps at the NEC.....


Not the best of photos, but you get the drift..... doodled branch, strings and border, finished with a swoosh of glitter for snow, and some glossy accents on the baubles.

I'm entering it into the Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge- I love Christmas, and Totally Gorjuss- Oh no snow.

I'm also entering it into the Money supermarket card design competition. Well, it'd be rude not to.....

2 comments:

  1. Great CAS card Lisa. Very contemporary. Love it. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you could make plenty of these Lisa, but they are very effective :-)

    Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our "I Love Christmas" challenge - good luck!

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!