Friday, February 1, 2013

February's journal calendar page

Circles, circles, circles.......

I started this off going for red, hearts, and valentines. Then it went a bit purple and dark, but I liked it so it stayed!


The swirls are from Stampin' Up, and the raven and spider are Tim Holtz.


The letters are on tissue paper, they kept ripping, but it all adds to the charm, right?


Ooh, I'd forgotten that I'd heat embossed some of the swirls, that's a fab embossing powder- Silver Pearl, really versatile.


These pages are great for using up snippets of paper for the days.


Wonder what I'll write on this month? I'm hoping for a WON THE LOTTERY scrawl in black marker across the while thing, lol.

3 comments:

  1. I know wot I would write on the 18th...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the detail on this, my February's not done, yet. Planned for the weekend - forgot last weekend that it was the last one in January

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lisa, I love the vibrancy!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I appreciate the time it takes and your comments really made my day!!! Thanks and I hope you enjoyed the hop.
    Have a wonderfully creative Day
    HuGs Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!