Saturday, July 14, 2018

Tags- Hello lovely.


I made tags! Just for the hell of it. I started off with no idea what I was going to use them for, but as I went along some themes emerged! I really enjoyed making them, just because.


The base are white tags, with scraps of patterned paper stuck on. Then I went over the top with scrapes of pink and yellow paint. It was a little bright, so I tones it down with white gesso.


I use an old credit card to scrape the paint on, and a brush to paint through a hexagonal stencil.


The diecuts came from various sets, I just went for colour matches. Plus sequins, some words, and dew drops.


I went for a cake theme with this one. I thought it might work on a layout for an afternoon tea I recently went to. I added number and other odd stickers from an old set, again, just looking for colours.


I finished off with doodles in black ink to edge and finish off these 2 tags. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!