Thursday, May 23, 2019

Turf

A layout made at my recent crop attendance. I love this photo. It was an impulse take at an American football GB trials day my son was attending. It was a day of waiting around, watching and standing on astro turf. I love the green.



I went for black and white with green to make it pop. I like using one colour with black and white, it makes the photo stand out. I won the little tassel in a pass the parcel game at the crop. Perfect timing!


The doily stamp is from Sstampin Up and the French script is an old favourite stamp, I've probably used it more than any other stamp ever.


I cut a small glassine envelope in two to make it stretch- the grid stamp is Stampin' Up too.

I'm happy with this one. Favourite boots and a favoutie layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!