Tuesday, August 6, 2019

be Happy

Layout 2 from Crop today. 
The challenge on the Crop Central Facebook page was to use:
Blue
Purple
Vellum
Camera
Mixed Media

Challenge accepted!


I was a little bit generous saying I'd used Mixed Media, but I kinda have a problem with that term. What does it mean? It's all media and it's all mixed. I've always used inks and paint and watercolours, and paper and stencils and all sorts on my ATCs and cards, and never thought of it as mixed media really. Anyway, I splodged watercolours onto this one, and ticked off the Mixed Media box.


I cut the arrow out to match the arrow paper. I chose the photo becasue it had purple flowers on it, however I wasn't sure the purple would fit in, but a camera, some splodges and a photo mat, and what do you know? It looks good...


My lovely Crop friend Vicky loaned me some stamps, so the white images and stamped and fussy cut, I quite like the contrast of the coloured cameras and the monochrome.


Challenge accepted, challenge smashed!

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!